Corona virus symptoms:
1) Fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, fatigue – see CDC website for more details. https://www.cdc.gov
Simple precautions that you can take to keep yourself and others safe include:
1) Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with 70% isopropyl alcohol if soap and water aren't available.
2) Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands, or just in general when you are outside your home.
3) Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
4) Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw it in the trash can and wash your hands.
4) If you are sick, stay home.
5) Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.